Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back on the bloggin bandwagon again . . .

So I've been silent on this blog for a bit. Mostly because I've been trying to focus on my website and facebook, oh yeah and actually running my business which is a lot harder than I thought.

When I started this blog last year, I was only thinking about starting to practice out on my own and actually had a full time day job. My other job wasn't technically a legal position, so the jump back into full time practice was a shock at first. Now I wish I made the jump sooner. I am fortunate to have a job where I get to work closely with all sorts of people in helping them deal with their everyday problems and concerns. I'm actually doing the sort of work I thought about when I decided to go to law school.

So I'm going to change the focus of this blog a bit. Sure it's basically a marketing tool for me - it gets my name out there more, gives more information for my clients and prospective clients - but it also can be a place to discuss the challenges of running a small business in this economy, trying to be a good person first, a good lawyer, and a great father and husband.

Of course the bulk of the articles will be about what I do and there will be lots of useful info on everyday legal topics from real estate to family law to small business stuff. Stay tuned ...

No comments: